The principle of the vacuum Freeze Dry gf-machine is to pre-freeze the aqueous sample and then sublimate the water under vacuum to obtain a dried sample.
1. The sample to be lyophilized should be frozen in the refrigerator. At the same time, the bottle mouth should be sealed with a sealing film or plastic wrap, and the holes should be tied.
2, check before starting (power, vacuum pump, etc.)
(1) The vacuum pump is placed on the ground and maintains a constant height difference from the main unit. Prevent sudden power outages and generate oil return. In the event of a power outage, immediately unscrew the inflation valve and take out the sample as soon as possible.
(2) Vacuum pump oil of freeze dry machine should be replaced regularly, pay attention to maintenance. The oil star is observed through the glass window, and it is best to control it at about 2/3. It is easy to appear oil injection phenomenon, and too little is likely to cause insufficient vacuum.
3. Turn on the main power switch and press the “Refrigeration” button. The instrument needs to be cooled for half an hour before use.
4. Take the sample to be lyophilized out of the refrigerator and put it on the plexiglass cover to check if the “O” ring is sealed. Then press the stainless steel piece on the inflation valve and pull out the small tube to seal the instrument.
5. Press the “vacuum gauge” button to display the vacuum degree; press the “vacuum pump” button again to operate the vacuum pump.
6. After lyophilization, first unscrew the inflation valve on the freeze dry machine to inflate, let the air enter slowly, and then close the vacuum pump to prevent the vacuum pump from returning oil. Turn off the vacuum gauge, cooling button, and total power. Finally, remove the plexiglass cover and take the sample out for storage.
7. Finally, the ice in the cold trap of freeze dry machine should be cleaned up for convenient use. For more information on Freeze Dry Machine Solution , including its history and applications, check out the links below https://www.gf-machine.com/